Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome


Hi. Thank you for stopping by. I started this blog to help others like me who might be going through what I went through. Here I want to talk about topics from health and diet to just simply being a better person. I believe that we all have the power in us to change. To live better. To leave our mark. I believe that our actions today will effect generations from now. Lets do our best to make sure it will be a positive one.
A little about me. I am a highly driven person. That being said, let me put out this disclaimer. I am not always driven in the right direction. I am very passionate and just like my drive, it can be misplaced. I do my very best to be conscious of my decisions. The outcome that will play out and, who it might effect. I soak up knowledge and love to learn new things. I have never gone to college. Life is already a lot for me to absorb.
I like to help people. I think that that is my niche in life. I started working in the health and wellness industry when I was 19. I have learned quite a bit since then. I love watching lives change for the better and knowing that I had a small part in making that happen for them.
I currently work with a company called Univera. It is a health and wellness company unmatched to any other that I have seen. The peoples lives that it has changed is outstanding. I am very excited to be partnered with such a company as this. We offer a 90 day challenge with all of our products. I highly recommend anyone try this. The worst that can happen is that you will feel better. Check us out at, www.activeliving.myunivera.com
Thanks again for stopping by.
Shawn A. Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment